Whole Body Vibration Was Originally Used By Nasa during space missions to avoid bone loss and get exercise in outer space. The benefits of whole body vibration are now encompassing all different health benefits:
- Tone and firm muscles – Hundreds of muscle contractions per minute create an effective workout to tone muscles.
- Lose weight and increase lean muscle mass – Increasing lean muscle mass makes the body more fuel efficient by burning more calories throughout the entire day, not just during a workout. The more calories the body is able to burn, the higher the potential is for dramatic weight loss.
- Improve flexibility, range of motion, balance, and mobility – The vibration causes your muscles to react to imbalance, strengthening muscles while increasing flexibility in muscles, joints, and ligaments.
- Fight Cellulite – Toning muscles and increased lymphatic drainage can help fight off cellulite.
- Firm and tone skin – Tighter muscles and increased circulation can help to tighten skin.
- Increase bone density – Increasing bone mineral density while using the Vibration 360 is a viable solution to prevent further bone loss and to help combat osteoporosis.
- Increase circulation and lymphatic drainage – Helps to clean toxic buildup from the body and increase oxygenation in the blood.
- Reduce pain and stiffness – Increased circulation, lymphatic drainage, and increased muscle strength may alleviate symptoms of fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other pain.
- Elevate HGH and serotonin while decreasing cortisol (a hormone produced by stress) – Elevated levels of serotonin helps to create a feeling of well being. Decrease in cortisol can reduce belly fat caused by stress.
- Neuromuscular re-education when applicable – Such as with MS, CP, or after a stroke.
- Rehabilitation from injury – Re-strengthening muscle after injury, illness, or surgery.
Benefits of Whole Body Vibration
- Muscle Toning and Strengthening
- Decrease of Cellulite
- Noticeable Skin Tightening
- Increased Levels of Blood Circulation
- Lowering of Blood Pressure
- Experience Higher Levels of Energy
- Become More Flexible
- Increase Metabolism
- Burn Fat
- Raise Energy Levels
- Build Bone Density
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Increase Muscle Strength
- Tone and Tighten Skin
- Decrease Cellulite
Whole Body Vibration exercise machines support our fitness and wellness goals. Low-speed, low-amplitude vibrating platforms are changing the way that many of us are exercising and managing our fitness, wellness and longevity plans. Moving, exercising, or even standing on a vibrating platform will change your body. You can move off your exercise plateau and experience a new level of fitness with more endurance, speed and strength. You may need to get your body moving again after a time of being unable to exercise. This is a safe and effective way to stimulate and strengthen your muscles. You can be confident that a whole body vibration exercise or therapy regime will complement any kind of exercise or therapy you are already doing. Whole body vibration exercise and therapy works our body from the inside out. Gentle vibrations moving into and throughout our entire body is an efficient, effective and safe way to stimulate muscles and bone cells, burn fat and lose weight and neuromuscular balance. Increasing muscle mass and bone density by stimulating cellular movement complements the natural healing rejuvenative process always occuring inside our body. WBV use raises your resting metabolic rate and supports weight loss. Low-speed, low-amplitude vibration machines are safe and effective and have been researched and used for wellness and exercise therapy in hospitals for over 30 year. It is just recently that they have become the rage for the average person to get a fast and easy workout in a short amount of time. Whole Body Vibration is a complete workout on its own but when added to a microcurrent body treatment it not only doubles the treatments effectiveness but moves those fat cells through the body that were broken down during that treatment.