Your friends here at Village Family Clinic are happy to inform that we've "checked all the boxes" that the American Chiropractic Association (ACA) recommends for you to choose your doctor of choice.
Here are the ACA guidelines recommended for qualifying your chiropractic care team:
- When Choosing a Doctor of Chiropractic, be sure the chiropractor has attended an accredited chiropractic college.
- For example, Dr Thomas Miller received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree at New York Chiropractic college. Learn more about Dr Miller here: http://www.hackettstownfamilyclinic.com/dr-thomas-miller.htm.
- Make sure the chiropractor is licensed to practice in your state. After graduating from an accredited chiropractic college, doctors of chiropractic must pass rigorous state and national board exams before they can practice.
- For example, see Dr James R. Fedich's bio page here: http://www.hackettstownfamilyclinic.com/dr-james-r-fedich.htm. Your chiropractor should be willing to prove his or her expertise.
- Talk to the doctor. The chiropractor should be willing to answer your questions and should talk freely with you about your concerns and course of treatment.
- Dr Fedich has recorded videos of the most common questions he receives from patients. You may view them here: http://www.hackettstownfamilyclinic.com/dr-james-explains.htm.
We take great pride in availing ourselves to our patients at all times to promote strong spinal health. We avail ourselves (and invite you to contact us) to discuss how chiropractic care can (and will) change your quality of life. We even accept same day appointments. Please call if you have any questions: (908) 292-8608.